Re: Use Dia to view Visio files

Hej,

Blog you mentioned has a link to libvisio library.
If you install it (separately or as part of LibreOffice 3.5) you would
be able to convert VSD files to XHTML, cut header to make an SVG from
it and open SVG files in Dia.

There are instructions on installation and usage at the end of the article here:
http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/the-ultimate-quest-of-bringing-visio-support-to-libreoffice

--
Cheers,
Valek