Re: Dia 0.97.2 on OS X Lion not recognizing 'Gradient' .svg files

Hi Philipp,

On 01/31/2012 12:41 AM, Phillip Middleton wrote:
I have installed the latest version of Dia on my Mac to test and used the diainstaller to add other shape
files. In attempting to use the gradient tool, the svg files being referenced don't appear to be recognized
(at least that's

There's an updated DMG (0.97.2-3) available from

http://dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html

that fixes this problem. It also includes a theme that makes Dia look more like a Mac OS X application. Thanks to the guys over at MacPorts and Inkscape who helped to make this possible.

Regards,

Steffen