Re: How to place extra connection points

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:40 PM,  <dia-list-request gnome org> wrote:
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 18:21:41 +0100
From: Marchand <ricoh51 free fr

However, I can't see how to know where the connection point will be
placed. How do you know where to set the coords of the new point? Is
there any visual utility that could help me with that? eg.

why not open your shape within dia? :)

That's possible, now? Been a long time since I last edited shapes for
Dia, but I used Inkscape to edit shapes (although you can create
shapes in Dia, then export as Shapes).