Dia on Mac pro = Not work

Hi

I did try installing dia on 1 mac pro 8core (64) – then macbook pro (32)

In both the x11 was installed

Dia start and stop after 1-2 sek, an I see that x11 is running a short time of thest art time period. So it don't work ;(

Please advice if any thing more to be installed.

The windows version was running directly (did a windows XP start in my macbookpro – without any problem) and I really like the idea of the program ;)

Med vänlig hälsning

Göran Anckers

Anckers  & Co AB
Direkt-Fax. +46 (0)8 556 293 01