Re: png exported from command line has low density

Hi Martin,

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:57 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle debian org> wrote:
On 2012-03-03 19:43, shiraz hashim wrote:
Why the Resolution (density) is low Âusing command line ?

I don't know. But in any case you can specify the width
using e.g. "-s 306" or width and height "-s 306x346".

Do you think that this shouldn't have happened and may be
I am doing something wrong?

Well, I wanted to retain the original size and I cannot apply
my own size to all the diagrams.

The changed density is resulting into a bigger print size of
png which is not fitting well in pdfs.

--
regards
Shiraz