Re: Dia covered on my website

On 11/06/2012 16:49, Pat Walsh wrote:
Just a quick line to say 1) thanks very much for producing Dia, its excellent and I'm finding it equally good as Visio for producing software development diagrams 2) I've covered Dia on my website to hopefully spread the word about this excellent package. The link is http://www.patwalsh.co.uk/who-needs-visio-when-you-can-use-dia/

Well, Fine, brief.

You could also provide an SVG export (scalar vector graphics, W3 standard), as it is currently supported by most modern graphic web browsers in img tag (not Safari).

Code generation is not covered by your activity, but you could also mention it.

TH.