Re: PATCH: add uml state machine generators

At 05.06.2012 20:33, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
[...]
I'd be very happy if the UML state machine generators could
be included in the Dia distribution/repository.

Thanks for your contribution. I have no problem to include the source code with the repository or the source tarball as example. But I hesitate to include it with the installation. The list of registered already is too long from the usability point of view. And my current guess is that very few people will/can use the state machnie generators without adapting them first to their own needs.

* base STM infrastructure:
   http://www.sourcepole.ch/assets/2012/6/5/uml_stm_export.py

* C code generation:
   https://www.sourcepole.ch/assets/2012/6/5/uml_stm_c_export.py

* "text" generation:
   https://www.sourcepole.ch/assets/2012/6/5/uml_stm_text_export.py

Please let me know if the code needs changes before inclusion.

Thanks a lot to you all for making Dia possible!
*t

Happy Diagramming,
        Hans

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2009-July/msg00005.html