Re: shape default size

Hi Frits,

On 02.06.2012 07:51, vwf wrote:
Hello,

I made my own shape that works fine. The shape is '10' wide, but
10-what? When I put a shape on the canvas it is about 2.5 screen units,
but the A4 seems about 15 wide.
The unit for default width/height should be centimeters. I
f it's not: Which Dia version do you use?
How do I set the default size of a shape?
See

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/doc/custom-shapes?id=a336abd7ed1a07a43420608e526ad702714faa55

for information on default shape sizes.
Now I'm on the topic: how do I set all defaults: e.g. linewidth,
arrowheads, font, fontsize, png export-resolution?
Doubleclick on the respective icons in the toolbar.

Regards,

Steffen