Dia drawing tool

Amazing program.... the only down fall to it is the graphics of the program its-self..... but there is no need to do this as Dia does exactly what it is meant to do. And is a great tool for me to use when I'm designing websites. I will try to use it when I'm programming but I find this hard to do as website designing is my job and I have to plan before I begin making a site. But when I program I don't plan I just start coding.

Thank you once again for this amazing program. Keep up the work, and what I mean by that is, make sure this is able to run on Windows and Linux forever. I was just blowing away by the simplicity but effectiveness of this program.