Enquiry diaw.exe for commercial using

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

we got an inquiry from our customer about the following products:

1 Unit of diaw.exe        for commercial using

Please send a formal quotation with specify terms and conditions for delivery as well as availability, anticipated delivery time and delievery
charges/proccesing fees and dealer discounts.
We also need to know which operating system the software supports. Also we need informations on which language

do you´ll deliever the software. At last let us know on which form the software will be delievered: Boxproduct or electronicaly delievery.

How is the procedure after the first year if our customer buy the support/maintenance option. Will renewal this automatically and our customer must cancel this explicit ??
If so we need to know the details about the cancellation procedure.

Please send your quote to my attention at dhaller ccpsoft de.

For more informations about our company please have a look on our homepage (http://www.ccpsoft.de) here you´ll find
an english company profil.

Do you have more questions please sent a short e-mail message, we´ll answer asap. (No telephone calls please)

Thank you in advance for quick response.

best regards

Dirk Haller
Purchase department

CCP Software, Postfach 520, 35017 Marburg
Tel.: 0049-6421-1701-25
Fax: 0049-6421-1701-10
E-Mail: dhaller ccpsoft de
Internet: http://www.ccpsoft.de