Re: Default Fonts For Object

Greetings, John L . Poole!

I have installed diaw.exe 0.97.2 on Windows7 about a month ago.

Have you had installed any other versions of Dia on this system previously?

My problem is: the default font for the objects is something abnormal,
the name of the font consists of rectangles indicating characters not
recognized on my system.  When I try to enter text, all I get are place-
holders for character, nothing that can be read.

Try to launch Dia from a newly-created Windows user account and see if issue
persists.

P.S.
And don't multipost, please.
You may resend _the same_ message, if you suspect it not being delivered, so
that if both copies actually received, they can be easily cleared through
duplicate checking.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 21.01.2012, <03:08>

Sorry for my terrible english...