Re: Problems to download

Hi Franceso,

On 01/16/2012 10:08 PM, flinares borgwarner com wrote:
I have seen colleagues using Dia. It is fantastic! I would like to use it as well.
However the download page does not work. Means I cannot download it.
Can you please let me know when the download page will be again available?
Thanks for your interest in Dia. Dia is Open Source software and can be downloaded in various formats from different places. If you would like to report a problem with the download page,
you first have to tell us which page is causing the problems for you.

If you would like to use Dia on Windows or Mac OS X, please have a look at

http://dia-installer.de

You can download Dia from there. I hope that the page is working for you. I just tested it once more.
Yesterday and today we had 8,500 downloads.

Regards,

Steffen