Hyperlinks

Title: Hyperlinks

Hi Dia Community,
Great program. I've introduced it to a number of people who all really like it.
Is it possible to assign a hyperlink to an object on a dia sheet so that when the object is clicked the linked file (which may or may not be another dia sheet) is opened? I'm comparing with the hyperlink facilities in freemind/freeplane. If it does not already do this, adding it would make Dia a powerful tool for process mapping.
Ian
Sent from my BlackBerry®