Re: Creating new sheets and shapes

At 27.12.2012 15:04, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Jean-Jacques Tinguely!

[...]
The sheet appeared in the list of sheets and so the shape inside of the
list. But when I inserted the shape into a new diagram, sum of the elements
of my object had other line thicknesses than the ones I had defined
beforehand.

It is really-really beneficial to learn a bit about SVG and manually
proof-read your exported shapes.
Sorry to say, but that probably wont help here. The handling of custom line width is a bit strange in Dia, but quite some shapes are adpated to that behaviour. For details see:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2008-July/msg00084.html

None of the approaches described there was actually implmented.