Look and feel

Hi there,
I'm running Dia on Linux ubuntu but my window looks different from the screenshots on the web i.e

when running my application it opens the Diagram Editor window separately from the diagram1.dia. Hope I'm making sense. I would like them to be on the same screen as above.
Please advise.

Regards,
Andy Boshielo

To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to firstrandbankdisclaimer fnb co za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.