Re: Dia does not support SVG as shape icon?

Andrey,

You may not know that in English the word complaint means the _expression_ of dissatisfaction.  The way have stated it, it could be assumed you just want to complain.  But, I am sure that is not the case; more than likely you really hope to get some help, not to merely complain about it.

Assuming you do want help, you will need to provide more specific information about the failure.  Since it is a crash on startup, you should state the version of Dia and detailed information about your computer and OS.  Anything you have done differently from the installation instructions could be important.  You might try a reboot, and/or reinstall.  Remove or undo the offending action and see it it gets better.  Report about this activity.

This may not be a problem of Dia.

To me the statement, "launch Dia with a shape icon set to SVG drawing," does not make sense.  You may wish to restate with more detail.

You might want to discuss what have you tried yourself to remedy the situation.  What documents have you looked at for guidance.  You could post the shape file itself.

Mike