RE: ABAP Export

Hello.
I subscribed to the list, so I hope it would work.
Actually I've not made any changes to java/c++ parts, at least I don't remember I did it :) May be
"codegen.py" in windows package is out of date ? I added "class AbapRenderer(ObjRenderer)", or it was done
wrong way ?

Script that I submitted works quite well. However it doesn't generate implementation section.

So, if class definition looks like this :
CLASS test_class_cont DEFINITION.
  PUBLIC SECTION.
    data: name TYPE string,
          field_1 type i.
    METHODS:
      constructor
        IMPORTING
           i_name  TYPE string
           i_mx TYPE i.
        .
ENDCLASS.               "test_class_for_cont

It should generate implementation section:
CLASS test_class_cont IMPLEMENTATION.
  METHOD CONSTRUCTOR.
      " TODO :: Add code
  ENDMETHOD.
ENDCLASS.               "test_class_for_cont

Comments in ABAP could be two types:
Line starting with "*" (should be first char of the line, no spaces, tabs, ect) threated as comment.
Any text after '"' (double quotes) threated as comment until the end of line.
There are no multiline comments.

Is there any way to debug python plugins ? I tried to use try blocks, but no luck :(