Re: Dia - Sankeys?

Hi Manuel Rink,

On 09/23/2011 02:21 PM, Manuel Rink wrote:
I would like to know whether DIA is able to create sankey diagrams.
It's the first time I hear about sankey diagrams. I guess they're explained on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankey_diagram

Technically, Dia's beziergon shapes (plus some labels) could be used to create sankey diagrams. But I'm not aware of any logic to create these diagrams automatically (yet). Do you have a defined input format or a workflow how you would create these diagrams? Could you give a concrete example how the diagram you're looking for should look like?

Regards,

Steffen