losing images

I have made and exported a number of images into a few different lists, and for the most part they work great for months.  However there have been a few instances when the DIA program locks up and closes.  When I re-open the program all my saved images are no longer in the lists.  I looks like it defaults to it;s original state and I have to go and re-export all the images back into the lists.  Very time consuming.  Any help i this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Bill Rogers
InnFlicks Media Group, LLC

www.InnFlicks.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any information (whether communicated verbally or written) regarding InnFlicks Media Group or the InnFlicks free-to-guest, video-on-demand, and digital concierge systems should be treated confidential and used only for the purpose of evaluating a possible business relationship with InnFlicks Media Group and not for any other purpose.