Lost copy of my dia file

Hello, sorry to bother you. I have two partitions in my computer, ubuntu and windows. I started a dia file in my windows partition. Then I opened the same file in the ubuntu partition and made a lot of changes. Now, when I tried to open the file in the windows partition, no changes were made.

Is there a way I can recover the file? Is there a copy stored somewhere?

--
Elías Matheus

"La humildad debe ser nuestro Norte. La alegría nuestra compañera."