Two problems with grouped objects

Hello,

Thank you for developing Dia, it's a nice piece of soft, unfortunatelly
I found two major problems while using it (0.79.1 for windows). Both are
connected with group function usage:

1. Text searching doesn't work when text is grouped with other objects.
This defies usage of groups for me, at least because I need to be able
find my objects (described by the text field in it). On the other hand,
using groups is absolutely neccesary when I need to move my objects (and
I need to do it quite often)

2. When I select more than one grouped objects, properties of the lines
connections between them become distorted/are reseted. Because one
picture is worth more than 1000 words (especially in my mediocre
english), then please check these pictures below:

http://imgur.com/a/tNDZ6

a) Two objects, A and B. Both grouped.
b) c) We're joining them by simple line.
d) Connection works correctly - i.e. we can change objects' position and
line adapts accordingly.
e) Now we select both objects (line included) and move them all
somewhere else.
f) After replacement, when we try to move any of the objects line no
longer connects A and B.
g) Alternatively, sometimes line connects them but incorrectly
(staticaly).

This is big problem to me. As I said before, I have to move my grouped
objects quite often, and sometimes many of them together. Unfortunately
after their movement, I have to redo all the line connections! Well, at
least lines are there, but still re-connecting them manually again is,
duh, painful and time wasting.

Thank you for your time, I hope this helps solving the problem in
(prefereably nearest) future :)

BW

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html