Re: Additional Shapes

Hi Basile,

On 05/19/2011 10:21 PM, Panoutsopoulos, Basile (Computer Electronics and Graphics Tech) wrote:
When I run the additional shapes (Diashapes) it goes through the installation and at the end, when the window
opens that should include the filenames of the additional shapes, it is empty and gives an error message.
I use Windows XP.
Any idea?
I just tested Diashapes on Windows XP once more and it worked fine for me.
If there is an error message - could you post the text of the message for analysis?
Do you use a proxy to access the internet?
Are you able to browse the internet using Internet Explorer?

Regards,

Steffen