bug report/questions

Hello!

I foundÂthe followingÂproblems when using Dia v.0.97.1 resp. have some questions:

1) The Search function for text (e.g. textÂin a rectangle) doesn't work reliably when the object is grouped
with another object, so that the searched textÂwill not be found (sometimes it works, sometimes not; (try it
with different text in different grouped objects)).

2) I am using the German version, and unfortunately the help library (in English) doesn't contain the
explanations forÂthe last fiveÂfunctionsÂ"Ersetzen", "Vereinigung", "Ãberschneiden", "Entfernen",
"Invertieren" in the Menue "Auswahl" (probably "Selection" in the Englich version). What are they for and how
do the work?

3) I had a flowchart and put some connecting lines between objects to another level. Unfortunately, the lines
were no longer connected to the other objects, so that I couldn't move them together,Âi.e. moving an object
on one level showed that the originally connected object (line) on the other level remained in its position.
How can this be avoided?

4) If you want to transfer (export)Âa flowchart from Dia to another drawing software (or vice versa), which
file format (file extension) would be the best one to keep information loss (attributes, relation of objects
et.) as low as possible?

Can you help me in this issues? Thank you very much, indeed! God bless You!

Ted Schneider
Schon gehÃrt? WEB.DE hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://produkte.web.de/go/toolbar