fail to save content

Good Afternoon Team,

Great thanks for a comprehensive and fully compatible product.
Using version 0.97.1 on MAC OS X I'm encountering a rather embarrassing dilemma and I'm sorry to trouble you with this;

I fail to save the content of the diagrams hence when I open up my Dia document all that is left is the title, nothing to view.
I encounter no error msg or anomalies in the saving process, all follows the regular routine and I make sure to save the file as .dia.

After sweeping through the support forums, manuals and FAQ in detail I fail to find a solution to this, hence I suspect the source of the error is completely in my hands.
Be much grateful if you can assist and I can fully facilitate your product and stop pulling my hair out of it's roots!

Great thanks in advance,

--
Karin Helen Ruud
helenruud gmail com