Re: Download Error

Hello Ivan,

On 03/23/2011 11:44 PM, Ivan Vitor wrote:
"Not Acceptable.
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /download/macosx.html
could not be found on this server."

I am user of Mac OS X (10.6.7) and I wonder if there is compatibility with this
operating system.
The problem was not so much the operating system, but the language setting - or
rather the negotiation of language settings between browser and server.
I could reproduce your problem and fix it. Thanks for reporting the problem!

As a workaround, you could have clicked on the http:/dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html.en link
that was offered below the error message.

Regards,

Steffen