Re: Dia User Manual

Hi Steffen,
At 19.03.2011 17:05, Steffen Macke wrote:
[...]
PDF versions of the Dia manual in several languages that are more recent
are  available from

http://dia-installer.de/documentation.html

Some manuals linked there appear to be even more outdated than the Dia manual in general. The English PDF is talking of version 0.5 while the manual source has 0.97. For comparsion I've created http://people.gnome.org/~hans/dia.pdf from current dia-0-97 branch. But my docbook setup is not producing such a nice layout as yours, so my version is not a good replacement.

Of course it would be nice to have the new features of Dia 0.97 described better than they currently are, but that's a different matter [1]. Still patches accepted, though ...

Thanks,
        Hans

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2010-November/msg00005.html