"Image not found" startup message

Hello,

I use Dia to draw some schema and it's a very good program (I particularly enjoy LaTeX export). I just have a simple boring message at startup.

A long, long time ago I used a PNG image in a Dia schema. I think the file was on my USB stick and it's no longer here. Now each time Dia starts, I have the message "The image ... was not found".

There is a "Don't show this again" checkbox but it does nothing (bug?). I have tried to remove the preference file in ~/.dia but it did nothing too...

Any idea?
Thanks in advance,
Mathieu