Re: Need information

Bonjour Claude,

On 03/10/2011 08:55 PM, Claude Côté wrote:
  Is it possible to build walls and recreated the plan view of my house and
to the schematic electrical, plumbing in my house.
Dia should be well capable of drawing such plans. It comes with hundreds of predefined symbols - many of them related to electrics. An overview (in French language) can be found here:

http://dia-installer.de/doc/fr/special-objects-chapter.html

If that's not enough, there are additional shapes available:

http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html.en

And of course, you're free to create your own symbols (shapes).

  And the program he broadcast in french.
Oui, Dia is available in French language.
  I currently have on the program Pc Visio 2007 that is all the things
mentioned above. I am now on a Mac and I need a tool that does the same
things.
Dia is available for Mac OS X - did you try the DMG from

http://dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html

If the DMG does not use French by default on your system, please let me know,
I'll try to help you out.

Regards,

Steffen