Re: Showing Operationlization with Dia tool

At 02.06.2011 14:09, Nethangi Fernando wrote:
[...]

I just want to know how is it possible to show operationalization
using Dia tool with KAOS goal modeling option?

I don't know much about KAOS modelling, the shapes were contributed by Christophe Ponsard in 2002. But what is wrong with the "KAOS operationalization" shape in RE-KAOS sheet (the 10th button)?