Re: New shapes?

Hi Josef,

thanks for sharing your shapes!

On 01/30/2011 07:13 PM, Josef Möllers wrote:
I have "designed" two new shapes for the Circuit set: a horizontal and a
vertical xtal and I may add more. How do I submit them?

I assume that you agree to place those shapes under the terms of the GPL and
you've created them completely on your own (you own the copyright).
Please add a clear statement about this to your submission - this can be as simple as creating a zip file that also contains the COPYING file (GPL text) from the Dia distribution.

If you would like to see your shapes added to the Dia Shape Repository - http://dia-installer.de/shapes/index.html
I would suggest that you file them in the following SourceForge tracker:

Please indicate if you would like to see them added as a new sheet (only makes sense if you want to
add more shapes) or as an addition to an existing sheet (which one?).

If you would rather like to see your shapes added to the Dia distribution, please file them in Bugzilla:

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/query.cgi?format=specific&product=dia&bug_status=__all__

Regards,

Steffen