Re: Issues & requests - basic connector/snap/grid issues

I don't develop Dia but, from prior comments, I think you should be using Bugzilla for all this stuff.  A complex set of requests and discussion are better tracked in Bugzilla.  This list list is more for user help and less involved complaints about function.  Steffen or someone else may wish to clarify.