Dia website updates

Hello,

The Dia website (http://live.gnome.org/Dia) has been updated in the
past few days to reflect the release of Dia 0.97.1 (which happened
almost a year ago).  Some general cleanup of the Dia website has
also been done.

I do not have the time to update the website on a continuing basis,
but announcing a new release of Dia has now been simplified to the
following:

 * On the homepage, change the release date & the version#.
 * On the News page, insert 1 paragraph above the paragraph for the
previous release.  The new paragraph does not have to be detailed.
 * On the Download page, change the version#.

Hopefully, someone can update the following technical info soon
(not necessarily in connection with a Dia release, but just to
maintain the website):

 * On http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Faq, under "Compiling Dia", can the
info on Dia 0.90 be deleted, since the info for versions 0.91 and
higher is given there?
 * Also in the FAQ, can the section "How can I convert the tar file
to an rpm" be updated?
 * Can http://live.gnome.org/Dia/HowToSubmitPatches be revised for
GIT?

Thanks in advance to all who contribute.