Re: Do you have any experience whether Dia will run on Windows 2008 Terminal Server?

Hi Will,

On 02/07/2011 07:41 AM, Wil Sampers wrote:
I am quite impressed with your project, so I would like to install it on our company server, running on W2008 TS, in order to produce proces flow charts (we make humidification systems, www.cumulus.nl).
I've never tested it on W2008 TS, but we're not putting any obstacles into the product to prevent you from doing so. If you encounter any problems, we would like to hear from you in order to overcome them.

Regards,

Steffen