Re: DIA SVG export

Dear Hans,

first of all, thanks for integrating the changes!

Still can't see a difference with my test file render-test.dia but
pushed the PyDia part anyway. I've also "ported" your *_rounded_rect()
implementation to diasvg.py. See:

Just for comparison, I my a simple example with an UML state that I exported via the original Python SVG exporter (t1_svgplain.svg) and the C exporter (t1.svg). While the latter is rendered perfectly in Firefox even if you chnage the fill color of the rounded rectangle, the result of the SVG plain renderer leaves some white corners.

- scale all coordinates and line widths with 20 (as in the C renderer)
With my tests this is only necessary for broken renderers and I like
keeping the sample diasvg.py clean of it.

Yes, the scaling makes the code pretty ugly and more difficult to read. I'm thinking about removing the scaling thing.

As I already said I'd like to keep some differences between the
different SVG renderers of Dia; I've fixed the obvious bug though.

Diversity is always a good thing as I believe there are scenarios where my renderer does work worse than the original one.

I think my renderer is a bit too specific so I don't think it's going to make it into the normal release, isn't it? But like you told me, it's no problem to install the plugin additionally to a vanilla Dia installation.

If anyone is interested in further features for my renderer, get back to me and I see if I can implement it!

Regards

Max

--
All those, who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.