From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Steffen Macke
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:49 AM
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: Python option not avaliable for windows 7 installation

Hi Bryan,

On 12/20/2011 10:27 PM, Bryan Lott wrote:
Windows 7 Pro system.
I have installed Python 2.7.2.
When I go to install dia 0.97.1, the option to install the python plugin is disabled/greyed out.
That's expected. You'll have to use Python 2.3 with Dia on Windows. Note that you can install Python 2.3 and
2.7 in parallel on your machine.

http://dia-installer.de/howto/python_win32/index.html

has detailed instructions how to set up Dia and Python on Windows.

Regards,

Steffen