Re: Why can't i export PDF files in any page size?

huangzj (2011-12-20 08:06):
i like to export as pdf files and then included them in my tex documents.
But the bottom margin in the pdf files occupy two much meaningless space
in my documents.  How to solve this problem?

You could use high-resolution PNG files, which would give you the most stable results. You could also try different vector formats - I think Xfig would be the best for TeX, thou I'm not sure how good it works in Dia export function.

Cheers,
Nux.