Object copy.

Hi.

I'm currently coding in c a new object.

I put a trace in my create handler, copy handler and destroy handler.

When i hit CTRL+C on my object there are three instance that are created.

When i close the file, two of them seem to be never destroyed.

If i reopen a new file, when i hit CTRL+C, the two intermediate instances are immediately destroyed.

My two questions are :

(1) is is a memory management that try to make some pool ?

(2) is there any way to know when the new object is really created (pasted) ?

Thanks for your help.

Paul.