Dia to replace Visio at my university

Heya,

I just wanted to drop a line and say thanks and to let you know, after presenting Dia to one of the senior Management Information Systems professors in the faculty of business at Simon Fraser University in western Canada, it looks like Dia will likely be replacing Visio as the university's application of choice for diagramming in our Business: MIS courses for drawing DFDs, ERDs.... I hope it's at least a bit satisfying to have Dia make it into one of the largest universities in Canada as a replacement to Visio

keep up the great work :)