Re: Bugzilla animation.

Exactly, thanks!

I mis-remembered what it came from.

This is a great thing for new people to review  - helps understand the shoulders they stand on when they use/misuse Dia.

Mike

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Steffen Macke <dia diagramr biz> wrote:
Hi Mike,

On 07/31/2011 07:01 PM, Michael Ross wrote:
I was looking for the animation of historical changes to Dia made from
Bugzilla and posted here a year or to ago, but I can't seem to formulate a
search that retrieves it.
I can't remember such an animation made from Bugzilla data. But maybe
you're referring to the video created from Git data. It's available on

http://dia-installer.de/community/authors.html

Regards,

Steffen

"The hedge fund managers of America are getting lower tax rates than physics professors or cab drivers.
That is demented." -- Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway

Thomas A. Edison

Michael E. Ross
(919) 550-2430 Land
(919) 576-0824 Google Phone