Re: New LAN icons- question

Hi,

DÅa Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:48:12 +0200 Thomas Harding
<tom thomas-harding name> napÃsal:

I found on this page a link to your Debian package and source for
these ones, Are all the shapes on this repository
(http://debs.slavino.sk/pool/main/d/dia-extra-shapes/) from you

no, only colornet is my work, all others are from
http://dia-installer.de/shapes.html, i am only packaging them, to
simplify installation on more computers which i maintain and use :-)

Do you plan to integrate them in debian main  ?

no, i do not plan this yet.

I am not sure, about licenses of the original images. I manually
redrawed all (to fill dia's needs), but no one is directly designed by
me. Servers was inspired by OSA icons and for others i forgot source...
Perhaps somebody here can explain me, if it is really problem.

Other shapes (from dia-installer) are license clean, but i have not
inspect any updating system and manually checking changes on home page
is not job for me...

Anyway, previews on your web site are beautiful.

thanks

All are drawed in dia and exported to PNG. On exported images i only
adjust images size in GIMP.

--
s pozdravom

Slavko