Re: Apple

Hi,

On 09/30/2010 02:47 PM, Mag. Ferri Leberl wrote:
For a colleague of mine I would need Dia for Apple.
Is it possible to build a version tat can be installed easily on all current Macs? Can I expect, that, as I
have announced my demand, a current Mac-version of Dia will be published officially?

For Mac OS X 10.6, Snow Leopard, 32bit Intel, you can find a DMG on

http://dia-installer.de/download.html

If you don't want to use that or you need a different platform, have a
look at

http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/gnome/dia/Portfile

Can I get advise how to build it on my Linux-system? Is that possible
anyway?

I don't think that on Linux you'll have to build Dia yourself. Have a
look at your
Linux distribution or the pre-built packages on

http://dia-installer.de/en/linux.html

In case you would like to build it yourself, could you describe your
background in building
a little bit? Does ./configure make make install mean anything to you?
Do you know where to find
the sources?

Regards,

Steffen