Re: How to change property sheets for an object?

At 29.09.2010 09:19, Riza Dindir wrote:
Hi folks,

Is it possible to change the property sheets
Im uncertain if we are using the same teminology.

a) If you are talking about the properties of sheets (i.e the containers
for objects/shapes) look at the "Sheets & Objects" dialog.

b) If you are talking about the properties of object buttons in sheets, the double click allows to change the defaults for future object cration.

c) if you are using Windows terminology "property sheet" (see first hit on google) than I have two questions: what do you want to change? Maybe the content of property pages?

(when double clicking, or right
clicking and choosing properties item on an object in a diagram)?

Maybe you should completely rephrase your question. Did you take a look into the manual?

        Hans