Re: Center the entire diagram

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:11:27 -0700, Zorgh <zorgh koysevox org> wrote:

How can I centre the entire diagram ?

http://imgur.com/93XPP.jpg

In the Page Setup dialog, I selected Fit 1 by 1 and changed paper size's value from A4 to A3.

I know this isn't the answer you are looking for, but, AFAIK, Dia can't
do that.

You may hack around this limitation by tuning the margins in the Page Setup
dialog (which will only work for 1-page diagramas, like in your case).

You can also export it as a high-quality PNG and import it in your favorite
text editor and give it borders, headers, footers, notes, etc.

--
Octavio.

Twitter: @alvarezp2000 -- Identi.ca: @alvarezp