Graphics Designer for long term shapes creation

Hi,

I work on the JGraphX project (http://www.jgraph.com/jgraph.html) where we've added beta support for Dia shapes. I'm looking for a graphics designer interested in a long term project implementing (for money) sets of shapes to create a repository compariable to those available in Smartdraw, for example. The icons would be licensed under a creative commons share alike license (sorry, I believe the GPL V2 is incorrect for XML as opposed to code) and be made freely available (including back to the Dia project).

The project will be privately funded by the two of us on the project and so the rate offered will be less than full commercial rates, however, we should be able to offer something attractive to a student, or similar.

Thanks,

David