Re: Graphics Designer for long term shapes creation

Hi Steffen,

On 09.10.2010 11:47, Steffen Macke wrote:
Did you find a graphics designer yet?
Do you have a place where you collect the ideas for new shapes?

I did yes, very good he is too, but I had to get a proper profession designer in the end. He's doing various work for me including those icons, so they will take a bit longer to produce. They're nice looking, but I think we might both have a problem with some of the SVG elements in the more complex examples, http://www.jgraph.com/images/Printer.svg. We might look at stencils of the static images first, I'm not really sure how important vector graphics are to users, what's your experience of images vs vector graphics in Dia?

Thanks,

David