Re: Modify shape (SADT/IDEF)

Subject:
Modify shape (SADT/IDEF)
From:
CSPM Nivoli<m nivoli cspm it>
Date:
Fri, 01 Oct 2010 14:37:44 +0200

   Hello everybody,
I'd like to know if it's possible (and how) to modify a shape.
In particular, I'd like to add background colour function to SADT box shape.
Please, answer on this email address, too.
Hi!
Depending on the shape design, it can be the C code for the shape itself
(eg UML ones, which are "dynamical").

Most of are "custom shapes" ones, which are xml file defined, handled by
the "custom shapes" C code.

There is a small subset of keywords for colors, which are documented in
the "help" for years (Custom Shapes chapter).

So, in this case, simply copy the xml file, then correct the fixed background color by
the wanted keyword. Finally, add your own custom shape to the sheet.

HTH,
--
TSFH