Re: Center the entire diagram

Le 29/09/2010 08:12, Michael Ross a écrit :
Set the page setup to "Scale" and you can place things wherever you like relative to the printed area borders.

The printed area borders are called in Dia "page breaks."  As you change the page format (letter, A4, legal etc.), and the margins the printed area borders change accordingly.

You can hide can also hide the page break/printed area borders by making their color the same as the background color.  You would not know the Dia is relocating if you have the borders hidden.

You can adjust the page scale change how many pages are shown on screen.  FWIW, I use landscape orientation of the letter size and scale the page to about 35% (depending on the monitor I am using) to get the single page border to nearly fit my screen.  Then I draw my diagram to fit this preferred printing format.  Dia will create a tiled printout if you overstep the page borders.  I don't usually want the tiled printout so I find it useful to know exactly where my borders are.