Sujet: Re: Dia UI text
De: Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com>
Date: 2010-05-31 07:34

Hi Fan Fu,Is there anyone know where I can download Dia UI text ( Chinese).

I am thinking to add some feature such as rotation to Dia. I'd like to
work with both  UI  English and Chinese UI text.

I'm not sure if you are talking about Dia's source code (written in C)
or about Dia's translation files (which translate Dia's UI into many
languages, including Chinese).

The source code is available e.g. from

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/0.97/dia-0.97.1.tar.bz2

If you want to do serious, development, you should use the latest
sources from the Git repository:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia

As for the translation files, these are part of the Dia sources:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/po

You can use a simple text editor to edit them or specialized tools like
poEdit.

Regards,

Steffen