Re: Connecting lines problem

On Wed Jun 23 13:20 , Carlo Calderoni <calderoni carlo gmail com> sent:

Try zigzagline or right-click on the line and in popupmenu choose "Add
connection point"

Thanks very much for taking the trouble to reply, Carlo.

I may have this wrong, but it SEEMS to me that using "Add connection point" on my
horizontal line automatically divides the line into a number of parts of equal
length one greater than the number of parts into which it was formerly divided.
It doesn't allow me to choose a particular point on my line to which to add a
connection point.

Thanks again,

Leslie
To see papers written by me on, among other things, literary allusions in
Australian reasons for judgment, start here:
http://ssrn.com/author=1164057

To see photos taken by me of, among other things, Sydney now (as well as
comparative photos taken by others of Sydney then), start here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23623601 N03/sets/72157604225021655/