Re: association in gray

thanks Steffen

What i wont is learn how to draw association attributes in a UML
association.

regards
marga
El miÃ, 09-06-2010 a las 21:53 +0200, Steffen Macke escribiÃ:
Hi Marga,

In my dia 0.96.1 option association is gray. How can I draw an
association class?

0.96.1 is two releases behind and almost three years old - is there any
particular reason
why you don't use the current version 0.97.1?

I'm able to add UML Association elements to UML diagrams and I'm able to
add them (there's nothing
grayed out.

If this does not help you: Could you describe your problem in more detail?

Regards,

Steffen